Featured post

Park mill, Gaskell street, Bolton. Demolished around 1981.

Acrylic on boxed canvas, painted all round. 12x14 inches. £85 The decline of the cotton industry saw many mills being pulled d...

Thursday 17 March 2011

Artwork iii

This collection has a predominant green theme, for obvious reasons. Check the date!. I was given a birthday present one year, a water colour challenge magazine to be correct. You had a section delivered once a month, with a new challenge to complete. These next 5 pictures are a reflection of what I thought I had been learning. If that makes sense!?. I completed the challenge, the tips, the techniques, then applied them to my own work. I'm still a little heavy on the colours but over time, I think that is what will make me unique. We will have to see. Thanks all.



Title:- Good morning hun!.
Oil on canvas sheet. 12x 14.
£175


Title:- Shut the gate!. 
Watercolour on 150 gms paper. 16x14
£175


Title:- A fisherman's friend.
Watercolour on 159 grms paper. 16x14
£175


Title:- Father and son. Entwistle reservoir, Bolton.
Watercolour on 150 grms paper. 16x14
£175


Title:- Time for a dip...?
Oil on canvas. 16x18.
£225

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your message here...