Featured post

Park mill, Gaskell street, Bolton. Demolished around 1981.

Acrylic on boxed canvas, painted all round. 12x14 inches. £85 The decline of the cotton industry saw many mills being pulled d...

Monday 14 March 2011

My artwork.

More artwork for the interested blogger. Notice the strong colours. It's because I'm colour blind believe it or not. I have to emphasise them, or use sharp contrasts so I can see my work. Black & white was good for a while, quite easy really, though I needed to expand and become more interesting. My early work included using yellows through to reds, with dark colours to add depth. I completely switch off from the world around me when I paint. And when I step back, I'd think wow!, I did that?. Though not everyone will show that emotional connection. If I don't like an artwork for whatever reason, everyone usually does!. Please enjoy.

Title:- Future Trends. 
Oil on canvas sheet. 16x22.
£225.

Title:- The Human Factor. 
Oil on canvas sheet. 16x22.
£225

Title:- Sunset on distant world. 
Oil on canvas board. 11x14.
£95

Title:- Nano-Plantology.
 Oil on 120grms paper. 13x15.
£125

Title:- Future killer. The cub, front left, kills his keeper in 17 years time from the photo, taken at Howlett zoo, Kent. 
Oil on canvas paper. 12x14. 
£355
Title:- Winter falls on Arizona. 
Oil on canvas board. 13x15.
£125

Title:- Autumn abstracts. 
Acrylic on canvas board. 14x16.
£195

Title:- Campfire songs & cider. 
Oils on canvas paper. 14x16.
£225 (priceless!)

Title:- Fall from Autumn. 
Oils on canvas board. 18x22.
£355

Title:- Fish Farming. 
Watercolour on 120/grms paper. 14x16.
£155

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your message here...